Would You Like To Grow In Your Career In Education?
Make a difference in your community by helping adults to earn their High School Diploma and build their career skills with our job training programs. Join the team at DC’s Goodwill Excel Center (GEC) Adult Charter High School.
Why Work at the Goodwill Excel Center in Washington, DC?
Click for more details or to apply. This list was updated Friday, March 31, 2023.
Now You Know GEC Academic Success Coach Marcel Parker
Generous Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan Options
- Professional Development
- Team Building Events
- Employee Goodwill Shopping Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Senior Office Manager Dawn Rhodes Shares Why the Goodwill Excel Center in Washington, DC, is the Best Place to Work
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Accelerated curriculum delivered in 5, 8-week terms
- Flexible scheduling available to meet needs of working adults and parents
- Competency-based face-to-face instructional model
- Training in high-growth industries with certifications on site
- Onsite child development center (YMCA) for students
- Academic Success Coaches partner with students to manage life
- Classrooms with multi-generations support one another (ages 16-70+)
- Students graduate as role models for their children and family
- Relevant and customized professional development opportunities
- 4-day teaching week. Fridays are reserved for student tutoring and staff planning and professional development.
- Bonus plan earned through achieving school wide goals
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- We provide a high school diploma (not a GED)
- We are champions and advocates for our students
- We believe in creating a new narrative and future for our students